Thursday, September 10, 2015

Addison 19 Weeks

Addison is changing so much each day now. She is getting happier and happier. Her Daddy says he officially is enjoying this time now. Silly Daddy just likes it because he gets the sweetest smiles from her now instead of tears.

Addison is loving her brother more and more. If we are in the car and she starts to fuss Mason will sing to her and she immediately stops fussing. It is so sweet. I just love it. He also tells her to SHHHH. If we are at home he tells me she needs a paci, and he will go get hers and put it into her mouth. Good brother. She watches everything he does and wants to be sitting or standing up to see everything. She doesn't like to lay down unless on her belly watching. 

She is sleeping better and better. (except last night) She has been going from 7:30-6:00. It is amazing. She is growing a ton right now. I think she is longer and heavier than she was even last week. She is already pulling her legs underneath her...shhh...I usually pick her up when I see that...TOO SOOOOON!!!! Okay...okay I let her do it some, but it makes me sad. The girls is the happiest baby ever and I love it.

On Friday, Addison had a little swelling in one eye. 

I want to eat your hands Mama. 


We have discovered our feet. This is how she is spending her days now.


Mason wanted to hold his sister. Addison wants to chew on everything. Mason kept saying Addison bit me, Mommy. He wasn't too happy about that, but I love anytime he wants to hold her. She just smiles and laughs at him. 

I love this picture. We were talking to the neighbors and she was getting fussy. I figured it was time to eat, but as I walked to the house she went limp. I looked at her and she was asleep. Out cold. Poor baby partied very hard this weekend.

Watching brother play baseball and golf with Daddy.

She loves to be talked to.

Addison loves her brother and is always watching him.

Swimwear and a smile. 

Addison always keeps her ankles crossed. Such a lady.

1 comment:

  1. She's a cutie patootie! Who needs toys when you have feet? Haha!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.