Monday, September 21, 2015

Addison 5 Months

Weight: We have rolls for days. We go next month for our 6 month check up.

Height: I am going to guess you are at least 26" long now. Pants that fit you a month ago are starting to be too short...case in point the ones in this picture.

Clothes: You are wearing 3-6 month clothing and 6 month PJs. I am sure going to need to get you into the 6 month fall clothes very very soon. The good thing about girls clothes or in our case, we have lots of dresses and those you don't have to worry about the length on.

Eats: You are eating 6-7 5oz bottles a day now. You love to eat and you want everything I am putting into my mouth. You reach and try to taste it. I let you try most anything, but we are eating purees once a day at dinner. You sit in your highchair and fuss at me until I get you some dinner too.

Sleeps: You have turned a corner on the sleep front. You are still taking 2 good naps a day at school with one little cat nap in there too. At night you are sleeping from 7:30-5:00am or later. I can handle that and so can Daddy! I will love it so much when you can make it until 6:30am everyday!!

Likes: You are still loving your brother. You watch him like a hawk. You love your Daddy too and follow him around the room while he plays with your brother. You are very ticklish and even brother can get you laughing hard. You love to eat and so far I have not given you anything you dislike. You are a very happy baby and very easy going, just like your brother was. I guess we breed them calm.

Dislikes: You are not too fond of people you don't know or don't see very often. It takes you sometime to warm up to new people. You make the cutest pouty face when someone takes you from me. I eat it up and I really shouldn't. You don't like your loud brother. He was screaming his ABCs at you the other day and at first you were okay and then you pouted out that lip and cried. You hate the car, sometimes, especially when you are sleepy. If you fuss in the car, brother will start singing Twinkle Twinkle and you immediately stop crying. I LOVE it.




The monthly comparison. These two don't look alike at all to me. Same ears and chin and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.