Friday, January 22, 2016

Brother, Eric, 34, Tulsa, OK

I should start this with my brother may kill me, but I don't care. :-)
The one and only picture I think he has ever requested me take.
My brother moved to Tulsa earlier this year or maybe it has been a year. He is an Electrical Engineer with his MBA and lives in Owasso. He is quiet, most of the time, but sometimes I get off the phone with him and realize I didn't say 10 words. He is my big brother. He is a wonderful Uncle, who actually enjoys buying gifts for his niece and nephew more than anyone else.
My brother, me, and our "sister"
Eric is very smart. He needs to find someone who is highly intelligent to challenge his mind. He has moved all over the country and now is enjoying living closer to his family. He needs a family person. He is learning to cook and has really found a new love in cooking good food. He has a great smile, which is a family trait as all of our cousins have the same smile. 

Things he loves: Eric loves to read. He truly enjoys a good book and always is reading something. For awhile, and he may still be making his way through them, he was making his way through all the classic American literature. He doesn't read a lot of new fiction. He really likes good music. Not pop music. Living in Tulsa he has gone to several concerts, and the other day told me he went to a rave. I laughed. Apparently he went to hear the band that was playing. I would say he is more into hard rock or alternative rock over anything else. He loves sports, especially Arkansas Football. He always loves to workout and he loves the outdoors. He lived in Chattanooga and would hike every weekend.

First time he met his niece.

Things that drive him crazy: I can always tell when something bothers my brother. Like me, I talk A LOT, and I know I bug him, but he will never get mad at me. He is very sweet and calm. He likes peace and quiet and he likes things clean. If something he driving him crazy, he usually grabs his most current book and starts reading or he will put in some headphones to listen to music. So, a dirty house bugs him! I have never seen his house messy, but that's because he lives there alone. 

If you are a young, single lady in the Tulsa or NWA area who wants to have fun, but also likes the challenges of a good book and good music. Someone who loves a good board game from time to time, someone who likes to get out and go to a good comedy stand up or concert then Eric might be a good match for you. I will say he likes his privacy too...which might be why he will kill me. The joke my husband and I always have is that he will bring a girl home one day and tell us they are getting married...said girl we will have never met before. 

Also, If you live in Tulsa or know someone who does...Eric could be someone to hang out with and go do fun things with and have a great conversation with. He has lots of friends in Tulsa area and they are always going out to eat, going to a comedy show, or concert. 


Eric has a great sense of humor. He is always making silly faces in pictures, as apparent in the above and below. I think he does it because he hates how many pictures I make him take when we are together. Kids love him. It is always made me laugh. I think it is because he wears glasses or maybe that he speaks to them like they are adults, but kids are always so attracted to him. Mine love him. Mason gets upset if he doesn't give him a hug/kiss bye. 

Now for the kicker! Please take No offense here please: He does not want a girl with kids. He loves kids and kids love him, but as he has said before unless the kids are grown he does not think he would enjoy taking on the Dad role, especially if the Dad is still in the picture. The dynamic is not something he wants to juggle. 

Going to a cod Football game!

Ok ladies go...!! 







13 comments:

  1. I think Eric would be a good fit for my sister-in-law, Megan! She is originally from Northwest Arkansas but now lives in Cumming, Georgia. My husband (her brother) and I live in Fayetteville so she comes to Arkansas often to visit. Here's a link to a post I did about her a couple years ago - http://walkingtotheaisle.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-us-your-singles.html

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to include my email - hgeren@farmcards.org

      Delete
  2. I just sent this link to my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he needs to check out my friend, Kenley!

    http://becomingbentons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have him check out this profile :) She lives in Oklahoma too! http://www.itstartswithcoffee.com/meet-ashley/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am 32 and live in Tulsa. I would love to meet your brother. My email is bethintulsa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey- do you have an email we can contact you at? I didn't see one in the post. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethintulsa@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Oops! I meant an email for her or her brother. =)

      Delete
    3. I realized that after I put my email. So sorry ;)

      Delete
    4. My email is marriedsperrys@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. I have sent my brother everyone's information. He has been out of town, so I am giving him some time to review. I thank everyone for your interest and I am hoping one of you is a great match!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.