Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Birthday is coming...

My birthday is coming up soon. I have been thinking a lot about different ideas. I have, for a long time, wanted to work on my photography skills. I would love to do portraits, but mostly I would love to do more scenic photos.

Michael and I have been shopping around for different camera choices and I have finally made my decision. We went to this small shop, it reminded me a lot of Bedford's in Arkansas. The camera below is the one I am going to get. One good thing about buying from a smaller store is that they offered other bonuses. We get to attend photography classes and we will get a new printer.

Nikon D90

I am excited about getting to start using my new camera. Look ahead to see new photos taken with the new camera.

We have also decided to go to Riviera Maya for Michael's brother's wedding. We will be going at the beginning of May. I am very excited about going to the beach and plus I really could use a vacation. We will be staying at Secrets Maroma Beach Resorts. Maybe I will get to use my new camera and get some good beach shots.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! I wish that I could go too. It's going to be awhile before we go on another vacation. I guess we will have to settle for a sweet baby girl instead. I know you will have fun. Did you already book?

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.