Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend in Arkansas

I went to Arkansas on Friday. The main purpose for my weekend trip was to see my cousin get married in Little Rock. I got in Friday night too late to enjoy anything. Saturday was the day of the wedding. The wedding was my oldest cousin on my Dad's side of the family. My parents, brother and I drove to Little Rock in the afternoon. Apparently the snow decided it wanted to follow me where ever I went this weekend. The wedding was very nice and small. They had the ceremony in a little Bed and Breakfast near the capitol. The reception was held in the old train station. It was nice to see everyone on my Dad's side of the family. We got some great family photos. My great-aunt Helen, who is 85 years old, even made it up from Gould. I haven't seen her in several years.
Mallard Blood
The whole Mallard group
Ceremony
DancingCeremony

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.