Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another week in Chicago

I feel like I have been in Chicago so much lately. I actually had someone ask me if I was living here again. Seriously that is a bad sign I have been in the Corporate Office too much. I really like coming to the city. The weather this week has been awesome. Tomorrow I am actually going to wear a sweater and need it. There are lots of positives to being in the office. I do like seeing people who work in my office. It is always entertaining and fun to hang out with my sales team. The sales team went to dinner last night and there was no shortage of laughs.

Last weekend was awesome! Razorbacks game and fun times with friends. I got to see my good friend Rob and his new house. It was nice to just sit around and talk. He started his residency in July so, that basically means I won't have a friend for another four years. We had a good time, laughed about some ridiculous stories they had. They being my friend and his girlfriend. It was the first time I got to meet her and I like her, not that it would matter what I thought, but I did like her. Michael actually knew her from college, which was funny and ironic since my friend has been with her awhile and we had not gotten to meet until this weekend. I think when you get older and find your best friend, aka husband, you want all your friends to be as happy.

Sunday, Michael and I went to the LPGA tournament at Pinnacle. We got to see Michelle Wie, the best female player, and I am still not a huge fan of golf. We got tons of free stuff while at the tournament so it was very worth going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.