Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weekend ahead!

So, as of yesterday Michael and I will be going to Little Rock this weekend. There are multiple reasons to go to the Rock; the main and most important reason is my friend Peggy is coming into town from NYC and the other reason is Arkansas is playing LA Monroe this weekend. It has been a long time since we have gone to a Little Rock game, so it should be FUN FUN FUN!!

We are going to be very busy this weekend. Not only are we going to Little Rock on Saturday, we are going out to Pinnacle on Sunday to watch the LPGA tournament. I am very excited about this, because as much as I don't really care about golf I do think it would be fun and really cool to watch the ladies play in person. Maybe it is like baseball...as much as I LOVE baseball, I cannot stand to watch baseball on TV. 9 innings are just so long when it is on TV. Hopefully I will gain a new respect for golf after Sunday.

On another note, tonight starts Gabby's first day of obedience training. I am looking forward to having a well behaved dog. I will say Gabby can already do lot of good tricks and listens to us for the most part (unless she is excited). I am hoping she will learn to walk with us and not walk us, and I am hoping she will become really good at NOT jumping on people. My poor baby thinks she weighs 15lbs and really she weighs 50lbs. I will blame this on the fact that her bestie is a 15lbs miniature schnauzer named Callie. Gabby tries to do everything Callie does, but as I mentioned prior the only difference is Gabby weighs 50lbs. Example below, Callie loves to lay on the back of the couch, when Gabby lays on the couch she hangs off or else she slides down the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.