Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Hump Day!!

Favorite Weekday =  Wednesday.  It is the halfway point in the week, and when you have something to look forward to for the weekend Wednesday means you can start getting excited!  My weekend is going to be a LOT crazy.  Friday, I am going to go to Fort Smith.  My Mom and I (and maybe my Dad) are going to Conway/Little Rock Friday and Saturday.  We are leaving Friday evening and one reason I am excited is I get to see my new baby cousin (again).  I guess she shouldn't qualify for new, but she is the newest.  She is the reason my Dad will probably come with us.  Baby P is my Dad's second Great Niece, but since he has no grandchildren and since I am not planning on giving him one anytime soon he lives through his Nieces and Nephews who are having kids.  Saturday, my Mom and I are planning on doing a 5k in Conway.  It is a ladies only 5k and it is a mother/daughter 5k.  I haven't even tried to do a 5k since I ran cross country, in High School.  The plan is to walk the 5k with my Mom, should be something fun to do together for Mother's Day.  Michael isn't coming with us, because someone has to take care of our baby dog and my brother probably wouldn't love me anymore if he took care of my dog and my parents dog.  


Saturday after the race, I will be rushing back up to Fayetteville for a friend's Baby Shower!!!  Some close friends are having a baby boy in about a month (or less).  I am excited for them and for the cookout couples shower.  I put something together for their present, but obviously can't post pictures yet, but I am super excited about it.  I am waiting for one more thing to get here for it and it will be complete.  


Off to do some work.  I hope everyone has a wonderful HUMP DAY!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.