Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Pool Time

This weekend was going to be a relaxing weekend of doing nothing.  Well, that did not last long.  I am working on a furniture project, which I will share later, and that took up a lot of the weekend (waiting for the paint to dry).  In between paint drying, we went to Michael’s Mom’s house and swam.  Friday night we swam, Saturday day we swam, and Sunday…well Michael jumped off cliffs at the lake and I went to his Mom’s house. 

Saturday, Gabby, Tyler, Stella, Michael, and I all went swimming.  We first stopped at our neighborhood block party, with a hot air balloon, and ate some lunch.  It was a great party, to showcase our new model home.  After lunch we all went swimming!!  It was a blast.  Gabby loved it and so did the rest of us.  We really have to work on Gabby not trying to “save” everyone who is swimming.  Michael has scratches all over and I have a few.  She thinks she is helping, but if you need saving she will be the last one to really help.  I think I am going to research teaching her how to actually help.  I can grab her collar and she will drag me through the water, so it is just teaching her NOT to climb up a person that we must work on. 

Sunday, Michael went fishing and cliff jumping with a friend and left me home alone.  YAY!!!  Just kidding, but it did give me time to clean house.  I went to Michael’s Mom’s house to grab a shampooer and some freebie stuff, and ended up spending several hours helping and getting stuff.  Fun!  After, I left her house it was already close to 2pm and I rushed home to clean.  I was expecting Michael would be home and didn’t want him messing with my cleaning.  I got two room shampooed before he made it home!  Sunday night, Michael took me to see the new Transformers movie in 3D.  I have never seen a 3D movie, so that was fun, but I really don’t see what the big fuss is over the 3D movie.  I think I would have rather seen it without glasses.  Anyway…enjoy the pictures from our weekend: 

PoolDay_07-09-11_2254.NEFPoolDay_07-09-11_2267.NEFPoolDay_07-09-11_2271.NEFPoolDay_07-09-11_2280PoolDay_07-09-11_2287.NEFPoolDay_07-09-11_2294.NEFPoolDay_07-09-11_2300.NEFPoolDay_07-09-11_2304.NEFPoolDay_07-09-11_2314.NEFPoolDay_07-09-11_2329

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.