Thursday, July 28, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I cannot stress enough how busy the last two weeks have been.  I was traveling for work, and then catching up on work from being gone.  Working on a bridal shower.  Visiting my nephew,  Going to a work function for Michael.  Craziness. 

So, let me just say I have a super adorable nephew.  It is sad he lives in North Carolina and I will probably only see him a few times a year.  I just have to say Gabriel is a Sperry through and through.  I was telling Michael on my return that it was scary looking at him and realizing this is probably what my future children could look like.  I wish I had a baby picture of Steven, because Gabe is really a mix of Steven and Michael.  It is weird, but as Steven put it…Sperry genes are dominant genes.

2010-03 (Mar)

He was super sweet and very fun to play with, even if it was only for a day.  Next time, Michael has to go out with me.  Gabe was a loveable little boy and a teething one at that.  He loved eating my phone or finger or anything he could get into his mouth.

GabeSperry_07-22-11GabeSperry_07-22-11_2407GabeSperry_07-22-11_2414GabeSperry_07-22-11_2431Gabe Eating Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.