Friday, July 15, 2011

TGIF

WOW Finally it is Friday!!  This week has been SLOW or maybe I just haven’t been that busy.  It could be that I have a work trip next week to Myrtle Beach, SC.  Even though it is a work trip…I can’t complain when I get to go somewhere so beautiful.  I really wish someone was going with me.  I tried to get Michael or my parents to go.  Oh well. 

Tonight I am cooking dinner.  I am going easy and using the crockpot for dinner.  Pork Tenderloin and veggies.  Perfect easy meal.  I love the way it smells when it’s cooking. 

So, I have been doing a lot of thinking about invitations.  For those who don’t know, Michael and I did our own invites for our wedding.  We did our own because most invitation places are completely outrageous in prices.  I looked into doing it myself and MORE than cut the price in half.  I loved designing it and making all the fun touches.  I have gotten to do a few invitation for my own personal reason.  Baby Showers and Bridal shower and even parties.  Michael thinks I should start a side business and do invitations for all occasions.  Where is this coming from?  I have been making an invite for an upcoming shower and I have been having lots of fun making it.  It is pretty and I love it, but I love most of the invites I design.  I think I love them because I get excited and then put a lot of effort into colors and putting it together and picking out a pretty font, etc.  See where Michael’s thoughts came from.  Here are some of the ones I have done:

Invites_07-13-11_2348Invites_07-15-11_2350.NEFInvites_07-15-11_2353.NEFInvites_07-15-11_2356.NEFInvites_07-15-11_2361.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.