Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How early is too early?

Halloween_386.NEF

The weather here right now and for the past week has been amazing! I believe fall snuck up on us and the nights are cool and perfect weather (especially for football).  I just love the weather.  It reminds me of summer nights in Chicago.  We have a football game this weekend, which I am counting down right now. 

This time of year is my favorite time to decorate.  Halloween is 47 days away and I am ready to pull my fall/Halloween items out of the attic and put them up.  I keep telling Michael I want to do this and he keeps telling me it is too soon.  Christmas decorating is easy.  I won’t put Christmas up until after Thanksgiving.  What do I do about my fall and Halloween decoration?  Especially the Halloween decorations.  They are my favorites.  I am going to be traveling a lot in the next few months, so I am thinking the decoration could go up this week.  I want to enjoy them the best that I can!  Maybe I will start today and put out my Halloween wreath.  It is amazing and super cute!  My floral designer from my wedding made me it last year and I loved it.  She also made one for my Mom, and Mom ended up taking the one I liked the best for her door.  Oh well, they were both super cute!  This year I am thinking I will get a Christmas wreath from her or maybe I will try and make one for myself. 

Attic here I come…   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.