Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy 2nd Bday Gabby

Gabby2ndBday_02_01_2012_348Yesterday was my baby’s birthday.  She had the best day.  Michael and I decided she should go to doggy daycare on her birthday, since she has so much fun there.  She had a blast and even got a bath at doggy daycare.  I can’t believe she is already 2.  She has been the best addition to our little family and we love every minute with her.  She has the patience of an angel.  She never bites or gets mad at us or anyone young or old.  She love to play chase and frisbee.  She especially loves her daddy.  I think it is because she spends all day with me.  :-) Here is her with her birthday presents.  She loved the cookie and we loved the shirt.  Gabby2ndBday_02_01_2012_345

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.