Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gabby

Michael and I love our dog, it is very apparent on here.  She is our child.  So today, I want to share some recent Gabby pictures and videos.  She was been very lovey lately and wants to cuddle.  We normally don’t let her sleep with us, mainly because she likes to sleep almost on top of us.  Since she weighs close to 60lbs that just can’t happen.  The last two nights she has been very sweet and cuddly and so she has gotten to sleep with us.  Probably a bad idea, but when we kick her off she pouts and deals with her bed.  A friend sent me this picture via Pinterest.  Gabby really is the first image, but 60lbs of that is a lot.

The weather here has been wonderful lately.  Lots of dog park and water fun.  Gabby went swimming twice last weekend.  The first time we were walking the trail around Lake Fayetteville and Gabby saw the water and with her 15 foot leash she was in that water in NO time.  Once she was in I took off her leash and she swam around and around.  LOVE pure LOVE.  I will have to remember to take her there more often.  When we got home Gabby got a bath to get the lake water off.  She hates her baths, but totally worth it.  On Sunday we took her to the dog park.  After the park we were walking with Michael’s cousin and the puppy they were dog sitting for this weekend and they wanted to take her to the pond close by.  Michael and I didn’t want to let Gabby swim since she just got a bath, but she whined and cried watching the other dog get in the water.  So, I being the weakest link I unhooked her and boy was she ever happy.  She bolted straight into that lake!!  Much love for my heart!  Here is a video from the pond visit.

Gabby swimming

Now here are come random Gabby photos from recent adventure or at home (I take pictures of her daily):

This is her chair…IMG_0958[1]I am sleeping Dad, why are you taking pictures of me.IMG_0959[1]This is the face I love the most.IMG_0911[1]On my good pillows.  This is the place I find her the most. I keep a blanket on the bed to help keep dog hair off my comforter and this is what she does.  IMG_0879[1]She loves to play cards.IMG_0886[1]Proof of her snuggling.IMG_0828[1]Sometimes I find her hiding in my car…don’t leave the car door open or she expects to get to come along.IMG_0788[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.