Monday, April 9, 2012

Best Brother in the World

Eric with his “two” sisters…He loves us both!! HawaiiFamilyTrip_10-16-11_3991.NEF

I have the best big brother in the world.  Saturday was his birthday.  We have always gotten to celebrate our birthdays together since they are 4 days apart, but now he lives in Tennessee.  My parents went out to visit him, and take him the birthday present I got him.  I was really excited about it.  I made a HUGE scrapbook of all our Hawaii pictures and made it into a coffee table book.  I love mypublisher.com it is great for calendars, photobooks, and other fun items.  I made my parents Skype with me while they gave Eric the present.  Everyone made fun of me, mainly because my brother doesn’t get really excited over many things.  I knew he would like the present and even though he wouldn’t be jumping up and down I knew I would be able to tell by his face.  Trust me he loved it.  YAY!! Success!

He is the best big brother.  Always there for me and always trying to teach me new things.  Got to Love a brother who care for his little sister.  It just means he is a truly good man.  Someday he will be great uncle.  Teaching them about music, history, and hopefully math.  I know he likes living in Tennessee, but I can’t wait until he moves back.  I am hoping we get to go visit him and go white water rafting this summer!!

Eric being silly.HawaiiFamilyTrip_10-17-11_4066.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.