Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brag

I have to brag a little on Michael today.  A few weeks back when I was co-hosting a baby shower, I asked Michael to help me with a few things.  We were planning on having a onesie decorating area and I wanted a few done prior for people to look at and get ideas from or just to know what to do.  For those who don’t know Michael can draw really well.  He is like my brother and Dad, if you give him a picture he will recreate it.  Somehow I never got that gene.  I wanted him to do a Razorback onesie.  I did a Mississippi State one and an owl one, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to make a Razorback one. 

He is so talented and I wish he would draw more.  I usually have to negotiate to get him to draw anything for me and this was no different.  I sometimes find drawings online and want him to do them for me.  It hasn’t happened yet, but I am planning on getting him to do a huge Razorback on a canvas for my office.  We are about to do a little remodeling and have something custom done, so I am hoping he will make me the huge canvas Hog.  Check out his talent, so good:

Close Uphoggie

hogoneThe Baby Daddy is a fan…he went there.mstateOwl Themed Showerowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.