Monday, October 22, 2012

27 Weeks

Baby_Bump_10_21_2012_1259.NEF

Back to the chalkboard! Don’t forget to vote if you think we are having a boy or a girl…

How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs (according to my scale)
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: Sleep seems to be getting increasingly more difficult.  The baby loves to beat up on me at night and makes it hard to fall asleep. 
Best moment this week: I went to the doctor last week and got my glucose test results back.  I don’t have to go back for the 3 hour test, which means I passed that test.  YAY!  I was a little worried about it.
Miss Anything? Some yummy sushi.  Michael and I went out and had sushi this weekend and it was great, but I really wanted to try his.  Mine was not raw and his was raw!   
Movement: Lots of movement.
Food cravings: Nothing this week, unless you count wanting Michael’s sushi roll.
Anything making you queasy or sick: As I mentioned above, I passed my glucose test, but I found out I anemic.  I am now taking iron supplements and those don’t really sit great on my tummy, but it is necessary.  
Feelings: I didn’t have much swelling this week.  YAY! The baby has decided to start kicking/elbowing me in my ribs and that is not that comfortable.   
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but officially starting to feel tighter.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have had a good week, minus Gabby waking me up early a few days.   
Looking forward to: We have our first baby shower in two weeks.  I am SOOOOO excited!  It is with family, so should be fun!  I will share the cutest invites ever later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.