Monday, October 29, 2012

Week 28

Baby Bump_10_29_2012_1280.NEF

How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: This week I have been having problems getting comfortable and my back has definitely felt the end results of the belly.
Best moment this week: We had another 4D ultrasound this week.  It was wonderful and super fun to see our little alien isn’t alien but human. 
Miss Anything? I miss being able to workout.  During stressful times I would love to run to release and that just could not happen right now.  
Movement: Lots of movement.
Food cravings: I wanted a muffin from Mimi’s Cafe.  Thank goodness my husband is so wonderful and let us act like old people and go to Mimi’s.  I say old people because that was the only people sitting in our area. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new. 
Feelings: I am feeling very excited.  It doesn’t seem possible that it will be here in 2.5 months.  WOW!   
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I have gotten the giggles several times.  Each time I get so tickled that tears come from my eyes.  I can just think of something funny, but I apparently find it hilarious!  Michael just laughs at me.  
Looking forward to: First baby shower is this weekend! I can’t wait to see our family and celebrate.
 

Here are a few of the 4D ultrasound pictures.  I can’t wait to meet this little alien in person.  He/She sure does act like it wants out with its punches and kicks.

I think his/her eye might be open in this picture.BABY_0004BABY_0006BABY_0013He/she loves that hand.  We got to see him/her suck on its fingers.BABY_0016

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.