Monday, December 17, 2012

35 Weeks

Baby_Bump_12_15_2012_1611.NEF

How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 24lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: There once was this thing called a goodnights sleep...I have almost forgotten what one was like.  This is probably a good thing since a newborn doesn’t allow for those either.
Best moment this week: I was so busy all week with work that I didn’t do much else.  I did go enjoy a bowling birthday party.  I got to bowl and I did pretty good!
Miss Anything? Nothing new.
Movement: I feel like the baby’s movements are slowing down.  I still feel them pretty often but they are more stretching than kicking.
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new.
Feelings: I have been pretty stressed out lately.  I am just nervous and anxious.  Michael and I have some big decisions to make before the baby comes and they are sneaking up on us pretty fast now.      
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? I am leaving it off at this point.  If I put it on and get hot I can feel it getting tighter and tighter and that is a scary feeling.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I had an in between week on the moods.
Looking forward to: I am now looking forward to Christmas! We also start our weekly checkups this week.  Should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of thinking maybe a girl based on how high you seem to be carrying! :) Just a guess though. SO CLOSE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am carrying high or at least it seems that way to me, too. I would hate to know what carrying low feels like. I already have to use the bathroom every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.