Monday, December 31, 2012

Week 37

Baby_Bump_12_29_2012_1655.NEF

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 28lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: Sleep...What is sleep?  Napping is great.
Best moment this week: Having the holidays and spending some time relaxing with Michael before this baby comes!  We definitely need to enjoy this time just us.
Miss Anything? I really want a LARGE glass of red wine.
Movement: This baby likes to stick arms and legs out to really annoy me.
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No sickness this week.
Feelings: I am so over being pregnant.  I am ready for it to over and done with.  We have three weeks left…no more.  I am hoping the baby will come early or at least before 41 weeks.        
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is definitely starting to look different.
Wedding rings on or off? Off, which makes me sad.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Michael says I have become a crazy nester and that he is just letting me.
Looking forward to: January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.