Thursday, October 29, 2015

Back to DC

Here is a photo dump. It is crazy the amount pictures I took. Considering I worked all day and had limited time actually sightseeing, it is really amazing how many I took. I really wish we had been here two weeks later. The trees were not really changing...just a few here and there. I have been in DC during the Peak time and it is absolutely gorgeous. 

I love this shot. If only the capitol wasn't having work done on it.

Sleeping baby. Walking around can be so exhausting to a baby.


Mom and I at the Lincoln Memorial facing the Washington Monument.




Addison got to see Thomas Jefferson. This guy was a fairly long walk from our hotel. 





We found this guy. He was Santa in disguise. He even gave us a card with him and Mrs. Clause telling Mason he is being good and should keep up the good work. I showed him the card on FaceTime that night and as soon as I walked in the door at home he hugged me and asked for his Santa Card. That kid. I love him, doesn't forget ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.