Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chicago

Back to the windy city. I will finish writing about Hawaii later this week, and I am already very very sad I am back to reality. I did miss Michael tons, but something about waking to the salt in the air and cool walks at night is really a bummer now that I am in Chicago.

Chicago is a fabulous city to go visit, and right now it is fall. It isn't even fall in Arkansas yet. The trees are beautiful and the air is crisp, and the hustle and bustle of the big city is definitely happening. Most people know that I like to take pictures. I am not a professional photographer, but I do enjoy capturing moments in my life and the lives of my friends and family. My friend, and former co-worker, asked that I help her with a project for her parents for Christmas. We were lucky that I was in Chicago on the perfect day this week. The fall colors are amazing and honestly the pictures look very good. I think her parents will be so excited to see them, whenever they get their present in a few months.

I will show the pictures after I work through all the touch ups. Tomorrow is a Better than Ezra concert. Sometimes work functions can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.