Friday, October 1, 2010

Seattle

I need to update the blog. Been to many fun places, but last week I was in Seattle, the Emerald City. Beautiful city. If it ever got really hot in Seattle, say during the summer, I might actually want to live there. The weather while I was there was amazing, I don't think it rained even 5 minutes. I was there for work, so I didn't get to do all the things I would have wanted to do had I been there for vacation.

I did go to the Space Needle, the view is amazing. The price to go to the top is a little pricey for what it is, but it is part of Seattle that I am glad I did it. I did see the first Starbucks, I did not try to purchase a coffee because everyone had that idea. I did eat LOTS and LOTS of fresh fish. Best restaurant, Blueacre, best meal Moonfish. The Hawaiian Moonfish was melt in your mouth fresh! I love good fish. I did go to Pike Place Market and while there saw amazing flowers, fresh fruits and vegetables, and fresh fish. I did take several pounds of fresh fish home to my wonderful husband.

The verdict for Seattle, I will go back and I will take Michael. Downtown is the best to be and stay. I would recommend to anyone who lives in the US, to go to Seattle in your lifetime, it is a place with heart and soul and $5 flower arrangements.
I am truly in LOVE with these, if I lived in Seattle these would be in my house all the time.
Fresh, Fresh, Fresh!
Top of the Space Needle

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.