Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Play Date

Last Thursday, I had a little Play Date.  It was a blast.  I went and picked Stella up from her babysitter that lives in our neighborhood.  Stella then came over to my house and we played with Gabby.  We also watch a little Baby Einstein on YouTube and even colored with the coloring pencils.  Thank goodness, we have toys and colors at our house.  A while back my parents gave me all my old ducks in a tub and boy do they come in handy when our friends bring over their kids.  Gabby is usually pretty good at entertaining kids and loves to make friends.  Stella especially loves Gabby, and Gabby loves her in return.  I got some really fun pictures of Stella coloring.  She also went shopping that evening with my friend Megan and I.  She did so good at the mall or should I say in the Buckle, as that is the only store Meg and I made it into.

  Stella_06-16-11_1800.NEF

How Cute is this little Face? I told her to smile.Stella_06-16-11_1801.NEFStella_06-16-11_1804.NEFStella_06-16-11_1810.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.