Monday, March 11, 2013

2 Months Old

Mason_Allen_03_08_2013_2031.NEF

Mason is getting so big.  2 Months has gone by fast.  It makes me sad to think next week I will be heading back to work.  We have a Nanny setup to come to the house for a few months until Mason starts daycare this summer.  Thank goodness I will still get to spend a little time during the day with my baby. 

We took Mason on Friday to the doctor for his 2 month check up and vaccines.  He did so good with his shots.  He cried when they gave them to him, but the second he was in my arms he stopped crying.  He did great when we first got home, but about 4 hours later Mason had a little meltdown.  His poor little legs were sore from being asleep and then he woke up and moved them.  We cried for probably 30 minutes to an hour.  It just broke both Michael and my heart.  Michael actually was so worried for him to move his legs again that he slept with Mason in his arms in the recliner until his 3AM feeding.  After that one meltdown Mason was fine.  He was super smiley the next morning which meant everything was OKAY!

Stats:

Weight: 11lbs 3oz   Michael and I both guessed 10lbs 4oz…way off! Mason weighed in just under the 50%.  So he is average in his weight. 

Length: 24.25” I knew he was long, but didn’t believe it when they said he was in the 95% in length.  This means he is longer than 95% of kids his age. 

Mason is long and lean.  As the nurse said, I am not sure where he would gets this from. 

Mason this week went to his first Razorback baseball game!  His eyes were so wide while we were there.  He gave me this look like where in the world have you taken me mama.  It was fun and I am sure it won’t be his last game this season.  We only stayed an hour, because it got cold.  Next weekend it is supposed to nice outside, so we will try again. 

Mason and I at the game…see those big eyes!photo (1)Mason before the game was very excited!photo (2)Whenever Mason eats he keeps his hands like this…tight and balled up.Mason_Allen_03_04_2013_2014.NEFMason in his cute Ralph Lauren shirt.Mason_Allen_03_08_2013_2042.NEFMama and Daddy had a St. Patty’s Day party to go to and Mason wore his best PJs to bed in honor of the party since he didn’t get to go.Mason_Allen_03_08_2013_2059.NEFGabby is keeping a close eye on her brother while I get ready.photoMason and I hanging out.Mason_Allen_03_05_2013_2024.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.