Thursday, March 7, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I love taking pictures just for this reason: to look back at all the memories.  These are from 2006.  The year Michael and I met and started dating.  I can’t believe it will be 7 years this April.  We were just talking about how it doesn’t feel like 7 years.  I guess that is a good thing.  7 years together, 3 years married, and a baby later…WOW!

Me and my bestie at her wedding weekend in Nashville.  Their 7yr anniversary is this month sometime.  I can’t remember what day exactly, but I was there for it.101_0118

Michael with his crazy hair going on a camping trip.103_0327

Michael and I went to St. Louis for a baseball game and concert one summer weekend.        103_0363

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.