Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy 3 Months!

Mason_Allen_04_08_2013_2165.NEF

Mason I feel like you are huge! I know you aren’t but compared to the day we brought you home you are huge.  You make me and Daddy smile daily with your talking and smiling.   

  • You have almost doubled in weight.  We are guessing you weigh around 14lbs.  I am still wishing I had a baby scale, but our scale says 14lbs. 
  • You are very very long.  25.5” Long! Long and Lean still.  Can’t wait for your doctor’s appt next month to hear how much you officially weigh. 
  • You are wearing some 6 month clothing.  They fit in the length but are still too wide for you. 
  • You have started to laugh.  This was a shock to me when I heard it first.  I told your Daddy to grab a video of it and thank goodness you kept laughing.  It was one of the greatest sounds.
  • You are talking tons.  I am afraid you will become like your Mama and never shut up. 
  • You have almost out grown the Size 1 disposable diapers.  Your little booty is starting to hang out a little.  I have had to let out your cloth diapers by a snap in the length. 
  • You want to sit up all the time now.  You hate laying down.  You want to be carried upright where you can see the world.  Thank goodness for the bumbo seat.
  • You fall asleep the second we get in the car or take a ride in the stroller.  Just like your mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.