Friday, April 5, 2013

Mason’s Room

I promised to show off Mason’s room.  Now first, I am no decorator.  I went with what I like nothing more.  We didn’t know what we were having when we did most of the decorating, so some items may not be super boyish.  His room had I known what I was having would have been TOTAL boy.  I truly love his boy room now.  I can’t wait to make him a full on baseball big boy room someday.  Yes, already planning on the big boy room. 

Mason’s bed and Monogram, found on Etsy.IMG_1703Mason’s bookshelf full of lots of my old books.  There is also a quote from the Velveteen Rabbit framed from my mama.Mason_Allen_03_27_2013_2147.NEFThe area where we rock. The painting I did back in October at Painting with a Twist. Mason_Allen_03_27_2013_2148.NEFMason’s shelf and blocks.  I made the shelf and the blocks.IMG_1772[1]A close up of his first baseball bat, from my cousin, his wife, and daughter. He knows in this family we play baseball and pretty well.IMG_1773[1]His toy box.  It has a baseball glove handle.Mason_Allen_03_27_2013_2151.NEFClose up of the toy box.IMG_1591[1]Where business gets done.  I made the art above his changer with song quotes that Michael and I liked.  A lot of people quote “You are my Sunshine” or something similar.  We went with some Bob Marley.  Mason loves Bob’s music.Mason_Allen_03_27_2013_2152.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.