Friday, October 4, 2013

Confessional Friday

I haven’t had any time to do any confessions lately, but I am back today! I am feeling good and I have some seriously fun for me confessions.

1. I got very snippy at Mason’s doctor this week.  He has a cough and I thought it was allergies, but really wanted to get it checked out just to make sure.  Next Tuesday was his 9 month appointment and I asked to combine them.  They told me they could not! EX-cuse me! Well I got snippy and my insurance company should Thank me, because they saw him for both and it was just allergies.

2. I tried avocadoes on Mason yesterday.  He hated them.  I really was hoping he would enjoy them, but nope would just spit them out and play with them.  So I stripped him down out of his clothes and let him play with them.  He had a blast smearing it around on his highchair tray.

IMG_3355[1]

3. Ok this confession is silly, but I have to say it.  There is a mom at Mason’s school who always acts a little snooty.  Michael and I declared once Mason was born that we aren’t going to be friends with parents of Mason’s friends just because they are friends unless we actually like them.  The teachers at Mason’s school told me this week that Mason and this snooty mommy’s son are best friends. My first thought was OHHHHH NOOOOO! *bad mommy*

4. I am feeling very spoiled by our new neighbors.  We have gotten coffee, fresh fruit and veggies, and brownies, etc. from our new neighbors.  They have a welcome wagon of wonderful people.  I love our new neighborhood!!

5. I confess that I don’t know where anything is in the new area we moved.  We literally moved 20 minutes north, but I feel like we moved to a completely new state! I don’t know where to eat, where to shop (*okay this is not 100% true), where to wash my car.  I mean I am just lost. My husband said the other day…how long are you going to say you don’t know where anything is…my answer as long as I don’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.