Friday, October 11, 2013

Confessional Friday

Lets confess today.  I am having a great week, so my confessions might be a little boring.

  • I am not scheduled to travel this month (which can change at any minute), but I am missing being on the road.  When I travel for work, I feel like I am accomplishing stuff.  Does that make me a bad Mommy.
  • My husband is missing having all of Mason’s attention, and I confess I am loving it always being a Mommy day.  That’s what we call it when he prefers one of us over the other.  It usually changes, but lately has been lots of Mommy days.
  • I confess I am kind of missing my old job.  Not because I don’t love my new job, but my favorite conferences are coming up and it is the first time in almost three years I won’t be attending.  Plus I am missing my old coworkers.  I talk to them from time to time….or weekly.  I feel the need to check in.  I still talk to coworkers from all my past jobs.  They are like my extended family.
  • Mason loves his cousin.  Okay this isn’t a huge confession, but they came over this week and he just loved watching her and following her around.  When he can walk it might become fun to watch him chase after her. I caught them playing on the floor in the kitchen how cute is this.IMG_3411[1] 
  • I confess I am one of those pet owners who dresses their dog up for Halloween.  This year is extra special since it is Mason’s first Halloween too.  I got Gabby the perfect costume to help with the trick or treating.  She will glow.  Doesn’t she look super happy!IMG_3406[1]

1 comment:

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.