Thursday, July 24, 2014

Week of Travel

I have been out of pocket. I was traveling this week for work. I went out to California. It was the longest flights EVER. To get to the location I needed to take two connections or fly United. I had a bad incident with United back in 2008…YES 6 years ago! I have refused to fly United ever sense. I flew out on Monday and back yesterday, pretty much spending both days traveling/flying for about 9 hours. 18 hours of flight time this week. I have been laughing at myself. I finished 100% completed two books this week and started a third. Really two full books. When I got home last night I finished the 2nd on and stayed up until midnight. Since I was still on West Coast time it wasn’t too hard. In fact, I tossed all night long.

Here is my hotel selfie the other day. I am loving my new mascara!! IMG_20140723_085610

I woke up to a super crabby baby. He usually is super excited to see me after a trip but this morning I think he was mad at me. Makes me sad. He asked for Daddy. I did finally get a big hug and kiss from him. I even got a big hug good-bye at school today. His best little friend came and joined into the hugs. Sweetest Thing Ever. I would love for this to happen everyday for the rest of my life. I know that probably won’t happen but…I will enjoy every hug and every kiss until that day comes where he become too cool for Mommy. Did he not look too adorable at school yesterday!IMG_8890

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.