Friday, February 13, 2015

Baby Wish List

When it comes to having a second baby, there are definitely items you don’t need. You probably already have the most important items. Now depending on the timing between babies, there are probably new items out there you might want and that is where I stand. I have a want/wish list forming in my head. I thought today I would share some of those items with you.

image

1. Belly Bandit/ 2. ErgoBaby 360 / 3. 4Moms Spout / 4. Timi and Leslie /

5. Freshly Picked / 6. Dropcam / 7. Gracious May / 8. Kickee Pants

1. The Belly Bandit. I want this for my post c-section recovering. I have heard wonderful things about it. Since, I know I will having a c-section this time I can plan for the recovery better. I did have it fairly easy the first time, but chasing a toddler around post surgery I am thinking I will need some extra help.

2. ErgoBaby 360. I have an ErgoBaby, the original. I love it. My husband’s biggest complaint with the original was that he could not put Mason forward facing. ErgoBaby has since fixed the problem with the ErgoBaby 360. Now, I need the 360.

3. 4Moms Spout cover. Have you heard of the MamaRoo? I have one and love it. The makers of the Mamaroo had this spout cover last time I had Mason, but it went with their tub. I kept saying, I just want the spout cover it is perfect. Now they sell just the spout cover. Love, never having to worry about the water temperature would be fabulous. Now that Mason is 2 I don’t worry with him but a newborn, I will worry.

4. Timi and Leslie Diaper Bag. I already have one but I would love another one that I can wear across my body. I feel like it will help to have both hands/arms free to carry a carrier and a toddler’s hand.

5. Freshly Picked. Aren’t THEY ADORABLE?!?! I love these and will definitely be getting Addison some.

6. DropCam. I need a new camera for Addison’s room. I have one in Mason’s room and I don’t really like it. We currently have the Nest, made by the same company and it is wonderful! I have read reviews on this and it will most likely be our next camera.

7. Gracious May. My cousin’s daughter has these and they are the most adorable shoes EVER made for girls. I cannot wait to get Addison a pair. I may wait until winter but she will get a pair (or two).

8. KickeePants. I mean, who doesn’t love KickeePants. Addison will be going home from the hospital in one of these outfits.

Happy Friday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I meant to comment on this when you posted but got distracted at the time.
    I mean, love Freshly Picked. They're my fav.
    Kickee Pants are my fav too and I'm pretty sure I'll bring baby number 2 (whenever that will be) home from the hospital in Kickee Pants also. Actually, I think baby number 2 will live in Kickee Pants the first month of their life. You just can't beat them!!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.