Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 31 – Baby #2

Feb15_02_22_2015_957.NEF How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 18.5 lbs. according to home scale.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but even those are feeling uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.

Sleep: Guess who has a cold…again? Me. This means sleep sucks more than normal. Luckily I have been taking Benadryl to help the cold, which in turn knocks me out cold. I hate colds, as soon as I get over one I get another.

Best moment this week: Going to a baby shower for a friend. She doesn’t know what she is having and she is due a month before me. Our sons are best friends and a month apart from each other, so of course, I bought her all girl stuff!! So did a lot of other ladies at her shower. Now I really hope she has a girl!

Miss Anything? I want my body back!!! The first pregnancy, I enjoyed the entire time. I didn’t even care at 39 weeks how big and uncomfortable I was, but this little girl I am ready to meet.

Movement: Oh my goodness. This little girl is all up in my ribs! I can feel her in my left hip and my right ribs. Usually at the same time. I think she is going to be longer than her brother.

Food cravings: Cadbury Eggs. Don’t judge!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new this week.

Feelings: I am feeling better from last week, meaning more energized. The iron must be working. The cold I have on the other hand is making me feel like crap. My back pain is increasing. Little girl must be hanging out in my back!

Gender: GIRL! Sweet Addison Monroe.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: I am going for my appointment this week! I get to hear baby girl’s heartbeat again. I love hearing that. It is crazy. I have this appointment and one more before I start going weekly!!! Yikes!

Due Date: We are scheduled for April 22nd for my c-section, so unless baby girl has another idea, she will arrive April 22nd or before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.