Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 30-Baby #2

Feb15_02_16_2015_932.NEF

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs. according to home scale. No change from last week, even though at the doctor the scale was 3lbs different.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but even those are feeling uncomfortable. Don’t judge if my next bump shot is in yoga pants.

Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.

Sleep: It is needed. I am napping almost daily, especially on the weekends and I am sleeping 8-9 hours at night. Who knows, but I want sleep constantly.

Best moment this week: I got my glucose test results back and they were normal. Thank goodness for no 3 hour test. I heard baby girl’s heartbeat at the same appointment while she was hyped up on sugar. She was bouncing around making it hard to get a read, but we could feel her moving. When the doctor finally got your heartbeat check it was 150. Highest yet.

Miss Anything? I am officially missing normalcy or at least normal body! I want to wear whatever I want and bend over like normal. I want to walk upstairs carrying Mason without getting out of breath.

Movement: She like to stick arms and legs out. It hurts sometimes and other times it is just bothersome. She still kicks hard, but I can tell she is definitely running out of room. She stretches a lot and it is fun. She gets shy whenever Mason tries to feel.

Food cravings: Sweets. Sodas! Chocolate. All things bad for me.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new this week.

Feelings: I am exhausted and apparently pretty anemic. I am taking 325mg 2x a day to help with the anemia. I am really hoping by the weekend I will feel better.

Gender: GIRL! Sweet Addison Monroe.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: Counting down the days. I am also looking forward to this weekend. Michael and I are going on a date night Friday night, and I cannot wait!

Due Date: We are scheduled for April 22nd for my c-section, so unless baby girl has another idea, she will arrive April 22nd or before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.