Monday, January 27, 2014

Grocery Shopping

Grocery shopping with a toddler is so much fun or at least for us it is fun. He has always loved watching people, and waving at everyone, but he is getting more and more interested in the items we are getting.  I can already see that he is going to be a problem. I want I want I want. I can already hear it. He reaches for everything that is colorful, doesn’t matter what it is…he wanted to touch it.

Each item I grabbed he wanted to see it. As you can tell in the pictures below, he had quite the collection going. Sometimes he would be over the item and throw it into the back of the cart. He only let a few items go into the cart. 20140125_110313He likes to check out his stash. My diaper bag is inside the cart and I actually found an item in it. Thank goodness I checked. I would have been so embarrassed if I had left without paying for something.20140125_110321He kept trying to drink my Redbull. Obviously he knows what to do with it. Shame on this mama for having that addiction. 20140125_110911I love taking Mason shopping with me. He seems to really enjoy it. Michael always says he got this from me. Shop-a-holics. Oh well. At least he will always be game for going with me. I hope he continues to do good in the stores. While we were there, I heard a kid around the same age screaming the whole time. It made me feel very lucky to have this adorable, laid back baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.