Friday, January 17, 2014

Mason Smash Cake

We had a whole smash cake photo session with our favorite photographer a few weeks ago in honor of Mason’s first birthday. I wanted to do it as a separate session, because I knew with the craziness of his party, I might not get the pictures I wanted and I wanted to just watch and enjoy him eating and making a mess. He did make a mess. It was so fun and super cute to watch. It was nice that it was just us. Michael and I and the photographer.

DSC_6934First grab.DSC_6936This face says it all. Oh wow, this is sooooo good. He has had a few bites of cake before, but small bites.DSC_6973DSC_7025DSC_7037He kept looking up at us, like is this all for me.DSC_7093DSC_7107Sitting on the cake. He would move his leg over the cake. It was so fun for him. DSC_7129Trying to stand up.DSC_7135I am coming for you all.DSC_7151 (1)Eating some more cake…yummy.DSC_7156Love this shot. Check out the smashed dots on the bottom of his shoe.DSC_7169Messy boy. He had a blast. DSC_7175

We will be out of pocket part of next week…check out my instagram @jensperry if you want to follow our next fun adventure to Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.