Friday, August 22, 2014

Confessional Friday

I am doing some confessing today.

1. I confess this has been the longest week of my life. I had a 20 hour day on Monday. Traveling to and from MN. I wanted to try to do it in a day, but man that was rough. Then on Tuesday, Michael and I had dinner plans, and it lasted until 10. I needed a break, but with a toddler breaks do not exist.

2. I need a long nap. I have been debating playing hooky all week today. Maybe I can just convince my boss I need to take off early today. She would probably let me. Plus I have about a million meetings today.

3. Are you ready for fall? I am dying to wear boots, sweaters, and I am beyond ready for FOOTBALL TO BEGIN!!! Yay Football!! Mason is excited about football too. He saw an NFL game the other day and stopped and said Football. I thought how do you know that is football?

4. Pretty sure I want Fall to arrive, but I want to swim in our pool until October. Can I have both? I know Mason and Gabby both want to swim everyday forever. 20140820_174207

5. I may or may not be counting down the days until Razorback Football begins. I am already planning my outfits. In case you were wondering…8 days!!!! We have season tickets and tailgate. Our babysitter has been booked for over a month for EVERY.Single.Game.

6. I may or may not be also counting down the days, hours, minutes until we go on vacation! St. Thomas here we come. I am beyond excited and we have some friends coming with us, which makes it that much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.