Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Evil Word…Mine

Every Mom knows the word and hates the word MINE. Mason has exploded in the last week or so with everything is MINE. It is driving me crazy! If I have something he wants he starts screaming Mine Mine. I always calmly say this is Mommy’s and she is currently using it. You may use it when I am done if you ask nicely. This normally entails a series of pleases and then Mine again.

The other day, I took my hair out of the ponytail to readjust and here comes the little Mine boy, telling me he wants the hair tie. I just gave it to him and then he proceeded to tap his head and pull his hair to tell me he wanted to wear it. It was cute. So I kindly helped him out.

20140816_151948

Now I know what a little Sperry girl would look like with short hair. He thought it was so fun and kept it in his hair for all of 5 minutes before he wanted to wear it on his wrist. Obviously my kid notices a lot. I almost always wear a hair tie on my wrist. A little blurry picture of him playing with his hair. My life is all about the blurry cell phone pictures. He is too fast for me.  20140816_151918

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.