Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mason 19 Months

20140810_093107Weight: We went to the doctor last week to get his Hand, Foot and Mouth disease looked at and he weighed in a 28lbs. I feel like he is a little chunk. I love it though!!

Height: They also checked his height and had grown. 34.5” tall. He has been sleeping a lot lately and I think he is growing again. This poor boy is going to be so tall once he is done. 

Eats: We are getting a little pickier! I gave him rice and chicken the other day and he ate some of the rice and ALL of the chicken and then asked for more chicken even though he had plenty of rice left. He loves chicken…love it! Not a bad thing. 

What he is enjoying: The pool. He loves the pool and playing outside. I love that he prefers to be outside than inside. I love going outside and Michael loves going outside, so of course it is great that Mason loves it too. He is loving all thing ball…baseball, football, golf. Balls! The other day he was running, playing chase and stopped dead when golf on TV caught his eye and he said BALL!!!! It was so adorable! 

Teeth: 16 teeth. He just cut his last k-9 THANK GOODNESS!! But now those darn molars are becoming trouble. My kid has become a biter. Driving me crazy. He will bite and say I bite. He knows better. Then he gives a huge and says I so sorry. It is cute and bad all at the same time. 

Talking: Repeater Mason. You want him to say anything he will. I love it. That is my favorite part of the toddler life. I love having them say funny things. He knows what to say and when to say. Then he laughs a lot. 

What’s new this month? My baby is a huge sponge. He loves everything and everyone. He is getting shy. He loves to wave at people and say Hi, but if they wave back or talk he hides his cute little face. Fun!

20140810_093019

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.