Friday, August 29, 2014

FOOTBALL SEASON!!

It is here! College Football season started last night. We watched multiple SEC games last night and this little boy was so excited about football. On commercial breaks Mason would say more more more…poor kid definitely doesn’t understand why football can’t be free of commercials. Me too buddy…me too. That’s why we have season tickets to the Razorback games. I think this year he might still be too young to go to the games but next year for sure. The problem with taking him this year would be he wouldn’t want to sit still for 3 hours. He could probably make it an hour, but that’s it. 20140827_183640Every Friday is Big Red Friday. This morning, Michael snapped this shot of Mason and I ready to support the Hogs on this first Big Red Friday. I love Mason’s smile. He was laughing at me. He loves to eat his fingers right now. Two bottom molars coming in at the same time. I kept pulling them out and apparently that is funny.  IMG_20140829_084705Enjoy Football and Labor Day Weekend! We will be football watching, and having friends over Saturday to swim and watch the Razorback/Auburn Game. Now time to reach out to my colleagues in AL and get some SEC predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.