Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sick Boy

Where did this week go? We have spent two days with a semi sick kid. I say semi, because according to the doctor he isn’t contagious, but he does have Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. So he has the rash. He didn’t get the fever this time. Last year, in June, he got it TWICE!!!! It was awful. Spotted and fever boy. This week has been bad, he has it in his mouth. He has sores inside his mouth which is making eating not really happen. He would nap with me…yay for snuggles…but when he would wake up he hurt and he would cry and cry for 30 minutes. Nothing this mama could do. I tried everything. He would just lay on me and cry. Most of the time he acted 100% okay. He wanted to play, swing, and swim. Mason could do anything he wanted as long as he was happy.

Loving on his Mama. We spent two days like this. I will take it. 20140806_095929After crying for 30 minutes, we took a car ride to the pool store. I had to get him this because he was in love with it. I couldn’t take anymore crying. 20140806_12365920140806_150139You can kind of see his spots around his mouth and the one big one on his tongue. 20140806_160903Trying to be just like his Daddy. He is so cute!20140806_170835Swing in his little swim diaper. I just love a little swim diaper baby. 20140806_190013

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.