Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 19-Baby #2

Baby2_11_30_2014_263.NEF

How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8.5 lbs. (according to home scale)
Maternity clothes? I am half maternity half real clothes. I definitely enjoyed the stretchy pants on Thanksgiving day.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: Sleep is actually improving each day! I get very excited when I wake up and realize I didn’t get up to pee in the middle of the night. 
Best moment this week: I loved getting a glance inside and seeing our baby. He/she is looking pretty darn cute!
Miss Anything? Since I got to enjoy tons of Thanksgiving dinner and desserts, I have to say I am not missing a thing.  Thankful that my Mama is a great cook. 
Movement: This baby loves to move. I am feeling it more and more. It was cool watching the baby move on the ultrasound and feeling it at the same time.
Food cravings: All my cravings were fulfilled this week especially in the dessert category.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new.
Feelings: I feel like this is getting real. After seeing the baby this week, it made life real. We are going to have two crazy kids running around.     
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: My emotions are completely in check now.
Looking forward to: I am traveling this week and then I have a week off for Christmas. This month is going to go by so fast and then it will be Mason’s birthday. I am trying to enjoy each and every moment as a family of three.

18 Weeks and 3 days. Weighing in at 8oz. Measuring perfectly on schedule. He/she love her/his hands in its face, just like brother did, but that is the only thing I could immediately tell was the same thing. 

SCN_0001 - Copy (2)SCN_0001 SCN_0002 - Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.