Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 23 – Baby #2

Dec14_12_28_2014_553.NEF

How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs. according to home scale
Maternity clothes? Lets get comfy. Stretchy pants are my new best friend.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: If I had answered this before last night I would have said pretty good. But I have gotten a cold and last night was rough. It was rough for everyone. I kept hearing Mason, Michael got up a few times…we were all restless.
Best moment this week: I have absolutely loved getting to spend the week with Mason and Michael. Christmas was fun. Mason’s excitement for unwrapping presents, and playing with new toys was wonderful.
Miss Anything? I feel super blessed for the last week, so I can’t complain about missing anything.
Movement: We have a mover and shaker. She/He loves to stay calm during the day, but the second I lay on my back she/he starts jumping around and flipping.
Food cravings: I seriously could eat sweets instead of real food for every meal. It is so bad for me but tastes so good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn. End of story. It is bad especially at night. The constant burning in my throat is keeping me up. Tums.
Feelings: I am feeling like things are slowing down. My stomach is getting larger and larger, but I feel like April is so far away.         
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: My emotions are completely in check now.
Looking forward to: Mason’s birthday party is in a few weeks and I have to get with the planning. I can’t wait to have a 2yr old! I can’t believe two years ago we were waiting to see when he would arrive and now he is going to become a big brother in 2015!! It is just so crazy to this Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.