Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Addison 14 Weeks

It is amazing how quickly time is going with this little girl. I am so in love with her and every little smile I get from her. She is my quiet little babe. Her brother being the loud and crazy one in this house, I think causes her to be extra quiet. She talks, but rarely. Addison watches everything and focuses on anything that catches her eye.  
Addison always sleeps with her arms behind her head. It is so funny. Mason sleeps like this too. They have several similarities but are so different. She sleeps exactly like he did. Most nights waking at 4am, just like her brother did. Lately, she has been waking at 1am and dying to eat. She eats fasts and wants to go back to sleep immediately. Last night her Daddy went to get her and she had moved all the way to one end of her bed and had hit her head. Poor baby. I might put her bumpers back up now that she is rolling over. 
Smiles for days. Everyday she gets just a little more smiley. If you want a smile from her just talk to her a little and she will flash you a big gummy grin. 
Mason loves his sister. He wants to hold her and talk to her. He is finally slowing down for her to see him longer than 2 seconds. The other night he told me he wanted her to lay next to him. Then he pretty much told her all about baseball. It was almost as if she was listening to every word.  
Last week, I went to get Addison early one day. I just needed a little extra baby snuggle. I am so glad I did. She has been on the verge of rolling over for weeks. She always gets very close when her brother is playing and she stretches to see him. So, last week she rolled over from her back to her tummy. I had her in my office on the floor and she just flipped over. I squealed and she gave me the biggest eyes ever. I thought it was a fluke roll, but then later that night she did it again and then rolled tummy to back. It is starting the beginning of the 2nd child doing everything faster. Mason rolled on his 4 month birthday!  
 She was very proud of herself. 
On Sunday, during the baptism luncheon, I looked over to this sight. I laughed so hard. They played so hard all weekend and were exhausted. 

I just love the way she looks at me sometimes. It makes me so happy. I try so hard to soak up every little second of this baby time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.