Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy Birthday Gabby

Today this sweet girl turns 6!!! I cannot believe 6 years ago I convince Michael to get a dog. And I cannot believe he found her. We adopted her and she has been the best fur child I could ever ask for. She listens, most of the time. She loves her brother and sister to pieces. She is super tolerant of them loving on her. She has the best personality. Even though, I can tell she is moodier about other dogs or she will hide in our room when she needs a break and that is a tall tell sign of her age.

She is definitely aging. Her gray and my gray are about the same. Too bad they don't have Doggie Hair Dye for her. She will be spending her day doing what she loves best...sleeping. I will take her out this afternoon to play Frisbee, her second favorite activity. Too bad the pool isn't open during her birthday or she would be in it today. The weather will be perfect today in the 60s so we may even take her on a walk.

I love seeing how she has changed over the years. She is thinner than she was during year 2-4 and a lot grayer. My old lady!




~Check back tomorrow for Michael and I's challenge for each other during the month of February~


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.