Friday, February 26, 2016

Hooray, Weekend is here!

I am here I am alive. It has been one of those weeks. I had a sick baby. Really Really sick. She has had RSV this week and it is by far the worst illness we have ever been through with either kid to this point. Knock on wood. I hope no one has to go through RSV with their little ones.

I knew on Monday when I pick up Addison at school that she had it. It was running its course through the school, but I was hopeful she didn't have it. Monday night, Tuesday night and Wednesday she didn't sleep unless laying on one of us sitting up. This little one is my great sleeper and according to my Fitbit I only got about 4hours of sleep. It was so bad my Fitbit thought I was napping. Guess and hour or more awake confuses it.
Day 1 - Took her to the doctor because she had a fever and cough. 

Day 2 - Looks horrible. My Mom came up to help us out. 

Day 3 - doing 50% better. Still can't breath but no fever!
Addison went back to school today and Mama is glad is on the mends. I need to call the doctor and get an inhaler for her today, but other than that she is really doing much much better

Mama and Daddy are going out tonight and my Mom and Dad are headed back up here tonight to babysit for us. Thank goodnesss. My Mom was the only one who got her to sleep in her crib on Thursday. We have a fundraiser to go to for Michael's work, so I am excited. Free drinks and food. Music and more. I am excited. I need about 3 glasses of wine after the week of no sleep and dealing with a whining sick baby.

Hopefully next week I will be back at it and can give an update on our NO Spending month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.