Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day

I have been dealing with a sick pathetic baby all week. Worst time for her to get sick is when Daddy is traveling and Mama's work week is crazy. But it is okay. We have had lots of snuggles. On Tuesday, when I picked her up from school her temperature was 101.8. And well it definitely kept going up, so she has been home all week. It is an ear infection, rash, and cutting teeth trifecta!

I was super sad yesterday to miss Mason's school party. Michael went in my place, thank goodness he is back or I would have been even more upset. I told him before he left take lots of pictures for me. He took NONE! Zero!!!! I was soooooo mad. I even sent him a text while he was there reminding him. MEN!

I am super grateful that our friends have a kiddo in the same class and that our boys are best friends, because SHE took pictures and sent them to me. Thank goodness. They were cute pictures too! Michael doesn't have the greatest picture eye anyway, so I am glad she was there and grab some of Mason.
Mason checking out all the Valentine's. He told me after it wasn't a Valentine's Day party it was a birthday party. It was 2 kiddos birthdays too. So there might be some confusion.

How cute is this one? Mason came home and showed me it right away. Matched his shirt.

These two will most definitely be Heart Breakers when they are older! 

Mason's favorite part! Candy, cupcakes, SUGAR!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.