Thursday, November 11, 2010

I do, Now What?

I have been reading this book pictured above. I saw Giuliana and Bill Rancic one day on Television promoting this book, and for two reasons I bought the book; one I am newly married, and two I knew I would be traveling a lot and needed a new read. Four hours on a plane goes a lot faster whenever I am reading.

This book was a very fun and interesting read. I have to say I will be passing this book along to all my friends before or after they are married. They talk a lot about the top conversations all married couples have or will have at some point in their relationship, i.e. money, honesty, jealousy, joining two lives. There were many points in this book, as I was reading, where I felt like it was describing our entire relationship. Michael and I have dealt with a lot of subjects most couples wait decades before ever having to confront. We are stronger than ever for having to have those moments and discussions. So, for me it was almost a relief to read other YOUNG couples have had the same conversations. In this book, especially if you are an emotional type, you will laugh, you will cry and you will definitely think about your own relationship.

GO BUY THIS BOOK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.