Monday, November 1, 2010

I Love Fall

It is officially getting colder and the trees are changed or changing, and Halloween has come and gone. I really enjoy fall and some parts of winter. I love Halloween and carving pumpkins and watching all the adorable little children come to our house in their super cute costumes.

Michael and I went over to our friend's house the other evening to eat dinner and carve pumpkins. The ladies of the group were much more excited about the pumpkin carving than the boys who just wanted to watch the World Series. While over at their house we dress their daughter in her Halloween costume and took some pictures pre-pumpkin carving. Check out how cute this little one is.
Michael's and My pumpkins
Stella looking cute
The trees and campus are probably my favorite part of fall in Fayetteville. It seems to last a long time here. Fall starts at the beginning of October and last the whole month. The trees seem to take FOREVER to change, but it is always fun to see how they change on a daily basis. In Chicago fall last all of two weeks before it is too cold and the trees have no leaves. I truly missed the fall weather while living in Chicago, but I am grateful to be home and to wear cute clothes.
Halloween! Michael and I's favorite holiday. Dressing up and going to parties (which we didn't do because we went to the Arkansas Football game) and handing out candy. We have several very adorable kids come to the house. My favorite was a 9 year old dressed as Raggedy Anne and Michael's favorite was a 3 year old Indiana Jones, who I must say was pretty cute. Between now and next year we are going to work on Michael's excited face and making sure he makes a comment about all the kids at the door not just his favorite. Michael kept wanting me to hand out the candy; he said I was better with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.