Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is it Christmas yet?

As most of you know, I can be very OCD at times. Michael and I are planning an Ugly Christmas Sweater party at our house. I am very excited about this party, mainly because next to Halloween I love Christmas. I love Christmas music, Christmas lights, Christmas decorations, and I love a white Christmas. As soon as the weather starts getting cold I look forward to one thing putting up my Christmas Tree.

I travel a lot, and I am lucky because I usually don't travel at all during the holiday months. When I started to travel for work, I wanted to collect something in order to remind me of all the fun and interesting places I get to go. I thought about collecting shot glasses, but really I don't drink that much and they would probably just sit in a cabinet and never be seen or used. I thought about collecting magnets, but the major problem with collecting magnets is that my refrigerator is stainless steal and who really wants 200 magnets sitting on the refrigerator. So, after a lot of thought I decided to start collecting Christmas ornaments, which in my house was a brilliant idea. I have traveled a lot this past year, so I am definitely looking forward to putting my tree up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.